Photos for January Stones and April PAD 2012 property of M J Dills (exception 1/16)







Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20, 2016 - For today’s prompt, write a poem of what goes unsaid.



  I Would Have You Again 











I walked away.
You think I never looked back?
I did.
I watched the Caller ID
every
time
you
called.
I almost picked up many times.
There were so many things I wanted to ask…
But I knew the chances of getting truth out of your mouth was as
likely as
unpaid debts to the collection agencies of our youth
getting paid.
We burned each other
and left scars that make modern day tattoos look like
a redheaded boy’s freckles.
Your jagged smile wakes me at night from solid sleep…
I would have you
I would definitely have you
Again. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading...............

No comments:

Post a Comment