Photos for January Stones and April PAD 2012 property of M J Dills (exception 1/16)







Thursday, April 28, 2011

Espérame


Today's prompt is to write a poem while pretending to translate from another language. Since I have the choice whether to follow the prompt or post a different creation of my own, I have chosen to give you Espérame, a poem actually written in a different language. I won't pretend I have perfect Spanish skills either.


Espérame
Ti, la magica en mi selva
Ti, las mensajes en los nubes
Ti, los cuchicheos en el viento
Ti, el dulce en el beso
Espérame
Ti, la promesa en mis sueños
Ti, mis canciones en la noche
Ti, la risa en la lluvia, la risa grande, la risa pequeña
Espérame, espérame
Ti, la fuerza en mi mar
Ti, el champaña en mi cabeza
Ti, la miel en mi luna
Ti, el amor que se queda en mi alma
Ti, ti, ti…
Espérame….

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment