Photos for January Stones and April PAD 2012 property of M J Dills (exception 1/16)







Sunday, November 27, 2016

Busy Editing, Re-writing and Querying

THE BOYS
First paragraph of Chapter One
Full manuscript available upon request. (That's my baby we're talking about.)
We left on a frosty morning. The crunchy gravel stuck together with bits of ice as we walked to the end of Main Street, staying low on the side of the road, waiting for trucks. We half hid in the ditch and turned our faces from anyone who’d cheerfully report to our parents that they’d seen us loitering. When we climbed a ladder into the cab of a huge semi, I burned my hand grabbing an exhaust pipe next to the door. In the next few days, every time I gripped the neck of my guitar, I pictured that exact spot in the road. 
...
Thank you for reading...........
~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment